Friday, May 22, 2009

my fingers are fat.


I thought it was kinda funny that the only things in my bag on Thursday were my netbook and a stack of comics (bagged and boarded, of course). Reading comics in public is a good way to ward off girls with fake tans and dudes with Affliction t-shirts.


In other news...I started playing the ukulele (which I still have to spell check btw) sometime last year. I've written a few songs with it but somehow always seem to forget to play it. My goal this summer is to get good-as-hell at the uke and play for money at the farmers market. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Fawn and Flower said...

Yeah except now you're going to attract dudes with fake tans and girls with Affliction t-shirts! Ukuleles (good spelling, I got it wrong the first time) are cool. Are you going to have a ukulele outfit?

Beardo said...

perhaps. I guess it would either be a bunch of gaudy Hawaiian crap or a three piece suit.